Our Pharmaceutical Sciences program has one goal in mind, to prepare you for your future career. Campbell's solid reputation, connected community, and engaged faculty and staff will be with you every step of the way.
- Connected, close-knit community and streamlined services focused on helping students succeed
- Accessible and experienced faculty to guide students through the learning process
- Four unique track options to provide students with specific training to fit individual career goals
- Curriculum designed with input from pharmaceutical industry leaders
- Intensive lab work for hands-on training
- Our graduates have successfully purused PhD programs, or been hired by well-known pharmaceutical and biotech industries across the nation
- Dual degree options to expand career opportunities
- Educational experiences grounded in Christian community
We are less than 45 miles away from the Research Triangle Park (RTP) which is one of the largest hubs for Pharma & Biotech companies in the world; giving our students ample of internship and job opportunities.
Students get the opportunity to engage in innovative and challenging research project at Pharmaceutical Education & Research Center (PERC) which houses the same technology and equipment currently utilized in the pharmaceutical industry.
"It was experience that I lacked the first time I applied for PhD programs." -Akshat Sharma, from the blog post Jack of a few trades, Master of Science