HOW TO APPLY
Current and accepted CPHS professional and graduate students are eligible to apply for annual and/or endowed scholarships through the College’s scholarship competition each year during the end of the spring semester. CPHS selects scholarship recipients from this application, unless a separate application is required. The 2017-2018 application will open March 1, 2017 and close May 31, 2017. Check back for the application link on March 1st!
To prepare for the 2017-2018 scholarship competition, have the following items completed:
- 2017-2018 FASFA to the University (International students are excluded from the FASFA requirement)
- A current Curriculum Vitae (click here for additional guidelines)
- A cover letter
To see a list of available scholarships and descriptions, click on your program on the left hand column to view internal and external scholarship opportunities.
If you have any questions please contact Steph Olson, ([email protected]).
- This year CPHS awarded over $1 million dollars in scholarships
- Each year CPHS awards over 200 scholarships
- 50% of applicants receive a scholarship